Wednesday, May 25, 2011

10 Years and Counting

Today is my 10 year anniversary. Wow 10 years of marriage. Can you believe it, I can't. In today's society, we are an old married couple. Ha Ha Ha, I am only 30. We are a young married couple. It is very sad that when someone asks me how long I have been married, they are shocked. Yes marriage is hard work. you have to stick it out. But I would never change it though. I love my husband and yes there are time that I wish he was like someone else. Then I remember hings that person did that would drive me crazier then anything my hunny has ever done. Yes we both drive each other crazy, but we love each other. I think that it is funny that they call the first year or so of marriage the honeymoon years. Not to me, those were the HARDEST, but girls they get better. You have to remember that you have to learn to live with this new person. I can not stand when someone tells a newly married person, "just wait, it gets worse". What a way to jade someones view of God's plan for us. I love being married. Happy Anniversary Chris!

1 comment:

Virginia Revoir said...

CONGRATS, MICHELE!

Yes, no one has the perfect marriage or spouse. You and Chris are a good match. No one else could put up with me like Charles. We are a perfect match for each other.

Love, Virginia