Monday, May 9, 2011

What a day!

Wow, Today was BUSY!!!! Jen (Virginia Griffin Revoir) came over today and we went to Ace Hardware, Frys, Sam's Club, Starbuck. Then back to her house to put her grocery away. Then to get the kids and came back to my house dropped them off with Chris Farnsworth then back to Frys. Well we get out of Frys to find out we have a flat tire on her HUGE van and she had pulled up the the front of Frys to pick me up. So we are sitting there trying to change a tire. She had to crawl under the van to get the spare, I loosened the lug nuts and finally a guy walks up and asks us if we need help. Of course we say YES!!!! He changes our tire and we are back on the road to get back to the house. We get back to house to the 9 kids and 4 hungry men. First though we had to figure out how to get Netflix on the wii and had to fix my modem. After an hour long call with the tech support SUCCESS! Now it is 8pm and we start making pizza for 15 people and we had to make a pizza with soy cheese. After making pizza for 2 hours we finally sat down.... Just kidding we started making our own laundry soap. but now it is done and I am sitting! Thank God. She ran me ragged. 

Jen trying to crawl under the van to get the spare

I was trying to get the jack to work.

The Frys girl finally crawled under the van to get the jack in the right spot.

The wonderful man that changed our tire!

Melting the bar of soap.

Finished product.

1 comment:

Virginia Revoir said...

Don't forget to title your blog lady! I need to be able to click on the titles to link to them.

Tee hee... glad I ran you ragged.