Saturday, May 21, 2011

Organ Stop Pizza

 Went to Organ Stop Pizza tonight for dinner. WOW, Was I blown away. I was not excpecting the show I got. IT was the coolest thing I have seen in a long time. When I walked in, I was bummed for a second cause I thought it was geared more towards adults and I had my 3 kids and my cousin Ari. Was I wrong! The kids were dancing and clapping. They loved it. The organ The Mighty Wurlitzer was HUGE!!!! It was allover the resturant. There are 2 stories of seat, we sat on the top. It is so cool to watch. They have all these differnt lights that go off
 and the differant areas that the music come from. What a great show it was and the food was actally pretty good, I was surprised. Beware though, if you go they only take case or check so be prepared. I think this a place that the whole family will enjoy.




2 comments:

Virginia Revoir said...

My kids love that place but I keep forgetting to check it out. I wish our area had The Round Table Pizza where you build your own pizza before they cook it.

farnsworthfive said...

That would be really cool. I had video too, but for some reason it would not load!