Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nightmare Passenger on the bus.

My city has a great free bus system. It tends to get VERY crowded. So there other day my husband and I took the bus. On the way home we were very lucky to get on and get two seats next to each other. The bus came to a stop to let some people on and now we were extremely crowded and the lady next to me decided at the last second (did not pull the cord to get off or anything) to get off. She stood up and starting walking to the front. The driver did not know that she was getting off, just thought she was one of the 10 people standing up and started driving. She falls on to another persons lap. Well apparently she has NO manners. She starts cursing up a storm, yelling at the top of her lungs and shoving people out of the way. Then before the bus driver can even open the door, she starts kicking the bus door and damages the door. They had to get a new bus for us. I hope she realizes that they recorded the whole thing and she may have to pay for damages. Man I wish I had my camera up so that I could have recorded it. What is wrong with people these days. they have no common courtesy anymore. Did she not realize that it is his all her fault.

No comments: